Leadership Development Planning
How do I create and implement a plan to achieve my leadership development
- 1. Capabilities: List the inner and outer capabilities you want
- 2. Situation: Choose a situation in the near future in which
you want to apply your capabilities as a leader.
- 3. Outcome: Write down your desired outcome for this situation.
- 4. Evidence: Write down the evidence that will let you know
you achieved the outcome in your behavior and feelings as well as the other
person's behavior and feelings.
- 5. Preparation: Write down how you will prepare yourself mentally
for the actual situation and prepare. Activate inner capabilities. Mentally
rehearse outer capabilities.
- 6. Action: Go into the situation and do your best.
Continuous Improvement Phase:
- 1. Results: Write down the results you got in the situation
with an account of what you did and the feedback you got.
- 2. Improvement: Write down how you can get even better results