Daily Self Examination
What discipline can I engage in on a daily basis to continually enhance
my leadership skills?
- 1. Look Inside: Get calm, relaxed and focused internally. Give
thanks and experience gratitude for your life.
- 2. See Clearly: Activate your ability to see yourself clearly,
objectively and without self-deception.
- 3. Review: Replay key situations from the past day.
- 4. Express Yourself in Action: Mentally express your own values
and fully express your true self.
- 5. Find Patterns: Focus on important themes, patterns, values
and values violations. Pinpoint special moments or key conflicts.
- 6. Deepen Your Understanding: Determine problems. Find patterns.
Decide on outcomes.
- 7. Imagine a New Future: Ask: "How can I improve?"
Imagine improvements in your thinking and actions. Picture a new scenario
for the situation the next time it happens. Mentally rehearse.